6060 aluminum alloy is an alloy in the wrought aluminium-magnesium-silicon family (6000 or 6xxx series). It is much more closely related to the alloy 6063 than to 6061. The main difference between 6060 and 6063 is that 6063 has a slightly higher magnesium content. It can be formed by extrusion, forging or rolling, but as a wrought alloy it is not used in casting. It cannot be work hardened, but is commonly heat treated to produce tempers with a higher strength but lower ductility.
Technical Parameters of 6060 Aluminum Sheet
|Typical Alloy||6060 Aluminum Sheet|
|Temper||F, O, T4, T6, T651, H112|
The Features of 6060 Aluminum Sheet
1. 6060 aluminum has similar properties to 6063, medium strength. Good corrosion resistance and good welding performance.
2. 6060 aluminum sheet is lightweight but has impact resistance.
3. Mainly magnesium and silicon Mg2Si are the main strengthening phase, so it is a type of non-ferrous metal structural material widely used in the industry.
4. It is a low density and high strength aluminum alloy material currently widely used abroad.
5. Good process performance (easy to be extruded).
6. Good oxidation colouring performance.
What are your advantages?
1) Fast delivery time
2) High quality, quantity is with preferential treatment
3) We can process to different finish you request
4) 800 Tons/Month, high production capability will short your wait time.
5) Good quality with reasonable price
6) Buyer's Specification Accepted
7) Experienced R & D Department
For More details of each item,contact our sales to know more about it.Thanks for your visiting of JM steel,save our web.You will be more professional in steel industry.