Raw aluminum and cooked aluminum of aluminum plate, raw aluminum is less than 98% aluminum, which is relatively brittle and hard, and can only be cast by sand casting; cooked aluminum is more than 98% aluminum, soft in nature, and can be rolled or punched for various utensils. Unqualified aluminum profiles will deform due to the influence of air, rain, sunlight, etc. during use, and even cause glass breakage and falling off.
As a new type of decorative material, aluminum plate material is deeply loved by consumers. However, there are also some counterfeit and shoddy products on the market. So how do we distinguish the quality of aluminum plate material? First let us understand the characteristics of inferior aluminum plate:
1. The chemical composition is unqualified. The cost of aluminum profiles doped with a large amount of miscellaneous aluminum and waste aluminum in the product is greatly reduced, but it will lead to unqualified chemical composition of architectural aluminum profiles, which will seriously endanger the safety of construction projects.
2. The inferior aluminum plate greatly reduces the sealing time, reduces the loss of chemical reagents, and reduces the cost, but the corrosion resistance of the profile is also greatly reduced.
3. The thickness of the oxide film of the inferior aluminum plate is thin and the thickness is not enough, and the surface of the aluminum profile is easy to rust and corrode. Some aluminum profiles without production name, factory location, production license, and qualification certificate in the random inspection have an oxide film thickness of only 2 to 4um, and some even have no oxide film. Experts estimate that every 1um reduction in the thickness of the oxide film can reduce the cost of electricity consumption by more than 150 yuan per ton of profiles.
So how do we distinguish the quality of aluminum plate material?
1. Aluminum plate is a rectangular plate rolled from aluminum ingots, which is divided into pure aluminum plate, alloy aluminum plate, thin aluminum plate and medium-thick aluminum plate pattern aluminum plate. Chroma: The color of the same aluminum alloy material should be the same. If the color difference is obvious, please don't buy it lightly. See Flatness: Check the surface of the aluminum plate, there should be no bumps or protrusions.
2. The key to a good aluminum gusset is good flexibility and strong strength. The identification method is very simple: take an aluminum gusset and bend it by hand. Broken aluminum gussets are prone to bending and will not return to their original shape. A good aluminum gusset needs a certain bending force, and there will be a certain degree of rebound after bending, which is the difference between the toughness and strength of aluminum. A good aluminum gusset will not bend or fall off in the middle after installation to ensure stability.
3. Material aluminum plate simply look at virgin aluminum or recycled aluminum, virgin aluminum cutting bright, medium gloss, recycled aluminum or doped, deep cutting, impure color, thickness and doping, the measurement tools taken, such as measuring Whether the actual thickness of the standard is written.