Stainless steel plate is a kind of steel plate with good anti-corrosion ability, so many steel plate manufacturers are increasing the production of stainless steel plate, but there are also some unscrupulous traders who only pursue profit and ignore the quality of stainless steel plate. We introduce several selection methods of stainless steel plate.
1. Before selecting stainless steel plates, the purpose and use environment of stainless steel plates should be considered. For example, welded pipes are generally used for decoration, seamless pipes are generally used for fluid transportation, sanitary stainless steel plates are used for medical treatment or kitchens, and thick-walled pipes are used for pressure-bearing. Materials above 316 are generally used in acidic and alkaline places or coastal areas.
2. When selecting steel pipes, it must be determined that the material meets the standard. Take the 304 material as an example: a. From the price analysis, if the 304 stainless steel plate is even lower than the general price of the 201 material on the market, it is necessary to carefully identify it, it is likely to be impersonated by other materials; b. Identify whether there is a steel stamp on the surface of the pipe The word "304" is used for the material, and the manufacturer's quality certificate should be obtained as a certificate; c. It can be tested with an acid reagent. After 30 seconds, the material 304 will not change color, and the material 201 will turn black; d. For bulk purchases, samples can be taken and sent to the national authoritative testing center for testing. Ingredient testing.
3. Check whether the color of the outer surface and the inner wall of the tube is bright and smooth, whether the thickness is uniform or rough. Generally, welded pipes do not need to be inspected, and seamless steel pipes are produced by cold drawing or hot rolling. Improper operation in the production process is prone to uneven thickness, cracks on the pipe surface, etc., and the rough surface is generally seamless pipes. No polishing treatment, if there is no special requirement for appearance, it will not affect the use.
4. When purchasing, you should choose excellent products that have been evaluated by the Quality and Technical Supervision Bureau. It is the most direct and effective purchase method to have a long-term use testimonial and a good reputation among customers.
5. There are often inner heavy skins, pits, and rolling blue lines in rolled pipes. Under normal circumstances, these are unavoidable and basically do not affect the use. However, when purchasing, you must choose as few as possible, especially when checking The inner surface.
6. Be sure to choose big brand stainless steel, such as Taigang, Baosteel stainless steel and some high-quality private steel mills are good choices.
Therefore, when we buy stainless steel plates, we must remember that we cannot blindly pursue the low price of stainless steel plates and ignore the most important quality. Only high-quality stainless steel plates can make me more comfortable to use.
Color stainless steel plate is also a kind of stainless steel plate, and its application is also very wide. So how do we distinguish the quality of the color stainless steel plate?
1. Check the material
The common materials of color stainless steel plate are 201 stainless steel and 304 stainless steel. Among them, the 304 stainless steel plate has higher corrosion resistance than the 201 stainless steel plate, and the real material is smoother and brighter than the rolled material. Because of the large price difference, many merchants use shoddy products, using calendered materials to pretend to be genuine materials, and using 201 to pretend to be 304. Therefore, the first task when inspecting the goods is to verify whether the board is of the specified material.
201 and 304 can be distinguished by the detection potion, while the real material and the calendered material are mainly distinguished by observing the quality of the board surface. The surface of the board is dark, the color is uneven, there are often black or stripes, and the back has defects such as roller embossing, sand holes, peeling water marks, etc. The thickness difference of the board surface can reach 2 to 3 silks.
However, with the improvement of the production process and technology of many large-scale calendering plants, the gap between the real material and the calendering material is gradually narrowing. Some imitation real material boards can even be faked, which requires professionals with rich experience to distinguish.
2. Observe the effect
Color stainless steel plates are mainly used in the field of decoration, and have high requirements on the ornamental and decorative properties of the plate surface. A good color stainless steel plate should have no visible color difference under direct sunlight, no color difference in the whole batch, uniform coloring, good color and luster, no scratches, bends, and no fading. The surface of the stainless steel mirror panel should be free of grinding head flowers and horseshoe prints, with high brightness.
3. Peel off the film
The color stainless steel plate will be pasted with a layer of protective film before leaving the factory. Many slow-moving boards have been left in the warehouse for a long time, and the protective film has been powdered, which is difficult to tear, or after tearing, a lot of glue is still stuck on the surface of the board, which is ugly and difficult to remove, which is time-consuming and labor-intensive.
Even if it is a transparent film, when you inspect the goods, you must tear a large piece to see the quality of the film. If it needs to be cut and bent later, it is best to stick a protective film of more than 6C first to avoid scratching the board surface. After the color stainless steel plate is installed, the film layer should be torn off as soon as possible, and the glue should be applied. Especially for outdoor decoration, due to direct sunlight, it is best to tear off the protective film immediately after construction.